Jan 13, 2008

And the winner is.....


For stubborn fetus of the year.....
The fatty family fetus.
Oh yes, did I forget to pop in and mention that at the u/s last week he was sound asleep? We are talking bear in the middle of winter type sleep. He just wouldn't budge, let alone flip over and let us see his spine. We go in again on thursday. Wish us luck.
Now I have a confession to make. Even though my friends think I'm nuts I have to admit I truly love having kaiser insurance. I know that not everyone has great experiences with them but I have. Whenever I felt off, spotted, or started bleeding there was no hesitation to do whatever it took to put my mind at ease. And may I add that my midwife is one of the few that understand why I just cannot relax until I hit the 28 week point. She understands in my mind that there is a huge difference between being pregnant and bringing home a baby.
Not much else going on will report back after the u/s on thursday. Wish us some spine viewing vibes.

4 comments:

anji said...

So, does the stubborness come from your side of the family or his? :D

HOpefully next scan will be more fruitful!

AwkwardMoments said...

Hoping next scan eases your mind

Courtney said...

Come on Thursday! I hope you get to see your little one's spine, but also get to see some other fun bouncing around in there!

Natalie said...

Sorry, but that award is hilarious! Next time I think you should do jumping jacks to wake him/her up.