Dec 2, 2008

Go fatty its your birthday

Sunday I turned 31. It is a very unexciting birthday if you ask me. We had a delicious crab dinner and some sinful cake. After the kids went to bed we also split a bottle of wine. All good things. So now I'm sitting here researching tummy tucks because I have decided for my 35th birthday I will be getting one. If the boobs have started to sag they will be lifted too. It may be vain, but after losing 90 something pounds and having two really large babies I am not fond of my belly sag. I'm not one of those women that has really fabulous skin that just snaps back into place so a little nip tuck is in order.

Oh and just a heads up. You know how when your babies bottom teeth have made their way out and you are supposed to have a few months before the top ones start working their way out????? Total BULLSHIT. I feel sorry for B, he is having a hard time, but I'm trying to be patient and he's trying to be happy. We will get through this.

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Grats on the 90 lbs and 2 healthy babies ;) but I do understand that sagging and just not in the right place body parts.

OH GOD , don't mention teething ....... We are in the throws of it and it SUCKS ..I am so sorry for you and B

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! I use to say that I would never have plastic surgery, but now that I've had one big baby I've decided if I'm so lucky to have another a tummy tuck will be on my To Do list at some point. I seem to have taken on a nice chunk of extra skin that I can't seem to get rid of!

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday! The sinful cake sounds wonderful :)
Hillary
makignmemom.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday dear!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad to see you're back blogging, I've missed your posts.

Kate said...

It's not vain at all - go for it!!

The Rebound Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for stopping by my blog!