Mar 22, 2006

Sneaky bastard

Usually I post something about it being time to mate here in the fatty household and since I have started keeping track of mucus and temps I was always right. Until now. That sneaky bastard came early! 4 days early. I didn't even get to pee on anything. I even had an oh so clever pic of an egg to post but stupid blogger isn't cooperating. Oh well, now time to wait.

In the meantime we've decided instead of going out of state for our summer vacation this year we are going to just travel around here in oregon and see all it has to offer. So yep, we'll be looking at trees. I think the beach, crater lake, and maybe a trip to the eastern side will keep us occupied for a bit. Now I'm trying to make plans for spring break. My son has next week off and weather permitting I think we are going to take the light rail down to the zoo. Thats the plus about living in the city. Public transportation here rocks. And parking at places like the zoo is scary. Its about 400 cranky moms in hugs ass suv's fighting for 2 spots. I'd rather take the max and read. Besides that I'm not really sure what we will be up to. My son wants to make fortune cookies so we might give that a go. I should put a fortune that says it is wise to empty the garbage every day in my husbands cookie.

2 comments:

barbie2be said...

congrats on your weight loss. you are almost there! good luck on getting pregnant. and thanks for stopping by my place. :)

Peeved Michelle said...

I used to track mucus and temp, first for birth control and then to try to get pregnant. Eventually, I thought it was just too much trouble and we switched to the "have sex every other day" method of trying to get pregnant.