Jul 7, 2005

Junked


pig
Originally uploaded by fatty pants.

I did my measurements today out of boredom. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis and TRYING to eat right. My husband bringing home brownies didn't help. But it seems to be paying off. I'm down to 219 now. and heres the grand total of inches:

Neck: 15.5 -.5

Bust: 48 -3

Waist: 47 -1

Hips: 47 -1.5

Thigh 24 -2

So its not that bad for being a week short of a month. I also ovulated this month. I could NOT believe it. There I was peeing on my next to last stick when I hit the smiley face jackpot. By the way I love the digital ovulation monitor thingy. LOVE it. Sometimes I think my mind wills lines darker than they really are. So now the wait. Its hard. I want to know now. But I am only 6dpo. The next 7 days will suck so bad. Ok then.

To all the people in London my heart goes out to you.

No comments: