Nov 10, 2005

Oh to be 13 again...


Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fatty


1. I'm scared to death of dogs and cliffs
2. This week I have consumed more chocolate than I ever thought was humanly possible followed by large amounts of wine and tylenol
3. My sons school was invaded by singing pirates today and I was a little upset the parents weren't invited!
4. Next Friday my husband starts a 10 day mini vacation from work and I have already started a to do list that in time will be long enough to wall paper the bathroom with.
5. My to do list is longer thou
6. I yelled at someone at Chuck E. Cheese once and even though they were being a total asshat I still feel bad.
7. I love it when my husband brags about my cooking but that didn't happen much this week since I essentially went on strike for a few days
8. I don't wear make up or hair products
9. But I still manage to keep my appearance un-bigfoot like
10. 13 is my lucky number!
11. I still haven't taken all my halloween decorations down
12. I've considered taking on a lesbian lover just so I would have a place to do my laundry.
13. I am a fortunate wife because even though phrases like "you stink", "the toilet seat GOES DOWN", and "You forgot again?!?!" come flying out of my mouth way too much I can say I love my husband and he loves me and my bad hair, sailor mouth, wanting to put shag carpet in our van big white butt.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

craziequeen said...

Thirteen is also my lucky number!

I must do a Thursday Thirteen soon....

Michele sent me!

cq

Chatty said...

I had chocolate yesterday, in large amounts, but it was a medical emergency!

You may add my 13. :)

Leanne said...

I love #13 and have the same kind of relationship with my hubby. I have such a sailor mouth, but it's all his fault anyway. I would just remind him of it if he complained. LOL!

Thanks for joining in, hope to see you again next week!!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you're husband is a lucky man and doesn't have to put up with anything too particularly horrible.

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen