Apr 3, 2006

I lurk therefore I am


I read a lot of blogs on a regular basis that I don't believe I have ever commented on. Its not a lack of interest, its just sometimes I don't have much to say. A lot of times actually. I need to update my blogroll because some I no longer read, and some just arent' there anymore. My point in all this ass flappin? I don't know. I'm not sure. I cant focus right now. Why? I'm late..... and I noticed that two bloggers on my roll have officially gotten knocked up! I am so happy for them, but as I sit here negative test in the trash and the beginnings of cramps coming on I feel a bit sad. I think this will be a week with some margaritas in it. I totally forgot what I even started this post for. I'll organize my thoughts and try again tomorrow.

Crap whatever, I'll admit it, I'm upset. I let hope rear her nasty head here. BIG TIME. I have a chart that is just perfect. We had great timing. My boobs feel like they have been closed in an elevator door many times, and blah blah blah. I don't know if I'm prepared for cycle day 1. My husbands birthday is tomorrow and being the dumb girl I am I thought that I was pregnant and it would make the perfect gift. I even thought of how to tell him. Now I'm thinking about how many pads I have left. I know, I know its not over until the fat lady sings. I can tell shes warming up and it sucks.

I am reserving the right to finish my monthly whine tomorrow.

2 comments:

Linda said...

sorry about the neg test...even with perfect charts, it happens. I know. I've been there. Disappointment rears its ugly head over and over. But I decided to stop hoping, and not expect much...and it was much easier to accept...and the delight AFTER it all happens is better!

I came from art-sweet's site...just so you aren't wondering!

Erin said...

I was really hoping for the best this time and praying that you would get a positive.
Can the doctors be more aggressive so that you can have your little miracle?
It just isn't right. I work with halfwits who have 3,4,5,11 children without a thought and you want it so badly. I really don't get it.