May 11, 2006

Bad me

Sorry I've been a bit neglectful lately but my mind has been in a state of hibernation for a bit. I feel rejuvinated now though. I am putting off anything having to do with baby making until the fall so I can train for the 5k without having my mind too crowded. No more herbs, temp taking, or schedules. Well after this month anyway.

I've been doing okay on my workouts but need to devote a bit more time so I have conned my husband into going to the gym with me to keep me motivated a few times a week. The rest of the time its just me and the golf course. Now I need to read some and catch up on all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea! I would love it if my husband could go to the gym with me...does it help keep you motivated? I read somewhere just the other day that going to the gym with a partner (even if you don't work out together) means there is a great chance you will stick to it long term