Apr 1, 2010

The good, the bad, and all the shit in between

Period finally showed. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Dr. forgot to send over my clomid. Booooooooooooo!

Starting metformin back up and hopefully this cycle will be short. Yaaaaay!

Mr. fattys cholesterol is up. Dr is recommending meds, which according to my research can result in up to a 39% increase in abnormal forms. Yeah. That doesn't even get a boo.

We are deciding on what to do now. I asked the dr for the straight facts on mr. fattys risk of heart attack if we keep using diet and exercise during the summer and hold off on meds until September. I've got to to honest. I feel angry that he didn't really follow his diet or exercise program.

Another bad? I'm shedding hair. I think beyond the point of normal.

Trying to find more good in this week. I feel like I've been a bit of a Debbie Downer lately.

1 comment:

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

I'm sorry about the clomid and I hope this is a short cycle for you. Good luck with the diet and exercise. That's a difficult one.....