Jun 20, 2005

My guts are falling out


Today I started what can only be called a horrendous period. I think about three pounds of clots fell out of me, not to mention all the fun cramping. But this makes me happy. Why? Not because of my stash of pain pills, but the fact that the last time my cycles were this strong I ovulated on my own. So I will keep my fingers crossed and my legs open. I have just now realized that there are not any movies about fertility issues. Well a few. But they suck. I mean REAL fertility crap. Like having to do shots at the starbucks bathroom beacuse you are convinced if you don't do them at the same time everyday your eggs will go bad.

I went to the mall over the weekend. It made me cry. Thats just all I have to say about that. I need to go clot some more.

No comments: