Jun 7, 2005

Those fat orbs have nothing on me

Here I go again on a new journey. But this one is slightly different. Let me begin at the beginning. I am fat. There is no way around it. In real life I look like the orange boohbah. Only with boobs. I eat to much. I don't exercise enough. And by next year I want to run in a marathon. I know I know, it sounds like a drug induced murmuring. But I assure you that is it real. Right now I am (gulp) 239 lbs. YES I am aware how much that is. And I do plan to do something about it. So now I am to become one of those fat blogs I read. I guess its not bad. The only bad thing is giving up gravy.

Lets start back at the beginning. I have always been fat. ALWAYS, although some would beg to differ. My mom, who was reliant on welfare for 19 years always made us fattening food. But its not her fault. Never once did she make me eat it. I have always just liked to eat. A LOT. But since I have gotten married my weight has gone overboard. And its not evenly distributed like some people. I have a big saggy belly, covered with stretch marks from my darling son. Iknow, I'm just too hot for words. Which brings me to my second uh "issue" I have also been infertle for years.

WHAT! How can she say that since she has a son? I've heard it all before. But my son was a bit of an unexpected gift. I never had regular periods so I never expected to get pregnant. But it happened and I'm glad it did. But of course I was with the classic ass jerk and he left. I got a job and supported myself and my son. Then I met my husband and we have had no success. It is heartbreaking.....but we are still trying. Its another reason I am starting this journey. Maybe I got pregnant because I was thinner then. Maybe it was the iud I had put in after my son was born, maybe my eggs are just badasses and know too much kung foo for their own good.

I guess we will see. BTW tomorrow is the first day of my journey since I ate half a bag of cookies earlier

No comments: