Mar 6, 2007

Is this thing still on?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the smell of spring. Almost makes me forget I've done nothing but wallow in anger and frustration the last few months. I feel renewed but there is really no telling how long that will last. So for now I am turning my attention to my yard and wondering what changes I should make this year. I'm thinking of adding blueberries because the ones I buy at the store are always sour and it makes me want to slap the produce people. Mhm, I think it will be blueberries. I'm still waiting for my beloved pear tree to actually provide some fruit so heres to hoping this is the year.
I just haven't had much to blog about lately. I have been the victim of the worlds largest and longest brain fart. I had my focus last week but it was thrown out of the window when we decided to go on vacation in june. I know it seems far away but at this point I am desperate to go anywhere so now my head is swimming with ways to get rid of this last 15 lbs before we go.
On the entire shitty uterus stubborn ovaries thing I am on a break for my own mental health right now. I'm tempted to try something on my own and forget to mention it to my dr but we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so glad to see you back here. I wish we were having spring weather here but we're supposed to get 4 inches of snow tomorrow. It's not a lot but enough to cause traffic issues! I am doing ok. Still fat, still eating, still wondering why I can't stop doing it, and still holding onto the gift cert for the gym membership since Christmas. Where are you going on vacation???