Jan 4, 2008

The 5 day wait

5 more days until round two of flip the baby. I've found that applesauce and or orange juice makes him go nuts so I plan on going in full loaded. I'm hoping that he will cooperate and show us the other view of his spine so I don't have that weighing on the back of my mind.

As for new years, I have no resolutions this year. Mine have always been weight or fertility related and so this year I'm taking a breather. No expectations. What I can tell you is that I am so happy 2007 is done.

Besides that all is quiet in the fatty household. The only exciting thing has been my episode with the epilator, but really who wants to hear about that?

I'm thinking of starting a password protected off shoot of this blog that has pictures and such so that I can post them, but still feel like its not all out there for the world to see. I will probably get it going the next time my lovely insomnia hits.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

4 comments:

anji said...

Um, what's an epilator? Maybe if I know what it is, then maybe I'll know if it's something I want to know about or not, hehe :D

Glad 2007 is over and a great 2008 is started :)

AwkwardMoments said...

fatty i miss you -glad you are posting ..go private if it will make you feel better!!

ultimatejourney said...

Happy new year. I hope the u/s goes great.

Courtney said...

Good luck with the upcoming u/s! I hope you get to see your little one dancing all around. :)