Feb 14, 2008

Quickie

Just a quick post tonight.

I've known since yesterday that my 3 hour gtt didn't go well. I only passed each hours (and fasting) cut off by one point. My dr is putting me on the gd diet and I will get my monitor next week. I'm also anemic. So why didn't I say anything? I was waiting until I had eaten my ritual valentines day chocolates. We are going out for dinner tonight and tomorrow I will have to gag down eggs for breakfast instead of my beloved cereal. I hope the diet (and iron supplements) will make me feel better because truth be known I've felt pretty crappy for a few weeks. Anyway I will deal with all that tomorrow. Tonight its all about the chicken.

Happy valentines day to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I know I have a lot of comment catching up to do. I plan on doing it tomorrow when I am crawling my way through sugar withdrawl.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YUCK - so sorry to hear that - that just really stinks!

Sunny said...

UGHUGHUGH and more UGHS! Was the vday candy good? :)

Courtney said...

Awww crap. I'm sorry that your test didn't go well. I hope you fully indulged prior to the withdrawal. :)