May 7, 2007

Cd1

I don't think that needs more of an explination. Two negative test followed swiftly by my damn period. I guess I should be glad that I didn't spot this cycle and that ovulation didn't leave me doubled in pain but still its a shitty thing to wake up to your period. So game plan this month is femara, possible trigger, and hpoefully we can go ahead with the iui. Hopefully the use of monitoring will prevent any sneaky ovulation like we had last month.

I'm still upset though, and right now I'm finding comfort in bagels. Oh yeah, thats going to help my dress quest.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm sorry that the last cycle did not work out, however, it sounds like you have a good plan for this new cycle.

And sometimes, carbs are the only thing that will make it all better. :)

Sunny said...

HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Erin said...

Damn. I had my fingers crossed and all.
You can have my bagel.
Sending hugs.