Jan 26, 2009

drive by posting

This will have to be quick. Seriously this week has been so busy I have barely had time to pee.

*B is into EVERYTHING. As I speak he's destroying many things. Besides just crawling he is pulling up and cruising.

*We did come to a decision on the baby making process. Next september we will go straight into IUIs again. No need wasting time. Three shots then I call foul and we are done.

*Wei.ght W.atchers is seriously the best thing I have ever done for myself. I've been losing without any drop in milk supply. I feel great.

*In the two minutes it has taken me to type this B has managed to pull 4 things off a shelf, hide my cell phone, and bite my toe. Yeah its going to be one of those days.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Babies really are the great destroyers. I LOVE Weight Watchers. I started when I was still breast feeding and it worked so well.

Turia said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog- I'm not sure how long my willpower will hold out.

WW is awesome. And I really like your ttc plan for September. I think it helps to know exactly how much time and energy you're willing to expend on the process.

Best of luck with everything!
T.

Grad3 said...

I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog today. It was sweet of you and much appreciated.

GL with WW- I have heard fantastic things about them :)