Sep 3, 2007

still at a loss for words

Well here's the pic you've all been waiting for

Oh wait, thats not it is it? Give poor darwin a break. He's been through a lot in the last few days too. But after his confirmation that my test are indeed getting darker I thought I could post one. It is fuzzy, but positive none the less.

According to my opk I am 13 dpo, according to charting I'm 12dpo. Either way I am starting to feel that flicker of hope. I am not stupid enough to believe that pregnancy = baby any more. Instead I have decided to enjoy this ride and love every second of this I get. My boobs aren't really all that sore, I'm not really all the tired, and the nausea comes and goes. But I am 100% in love with my little uterus attatchement already. Thank you so much for the congrats and prayers. They really mean so much to us.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful pic - both the positive test and the kitty.

Courtney said...

You should be equally as proud of both those pictures. Congratulations again!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

It's awesome to see postive results! (especially from an iui since we have graduated to those)

Erin said...

I love both pictures, though I hope Darwin will forgive me for loving the bottom one even more!

Natalie said...

Nice job with the trick pic, I wouldn't have thought of that. I'm very very excited for you that this is working out so far - I'll send good thoughts to hope it stays that way for you.

ultimatejourney said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! Both pics are beautiful, but that second one really takes the cake!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That's the spirit. Grab happiness whenever you can. And right now, there is cause for a celebration.

Kristen said...

WOOHOO!!! That is a beautiful test if I've ever seen one. Congratulations and I'm hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for you :)

Leah said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!

Joy said...

JESUS! That's nice and dark. And only 13dpo. That's awesome!

Congratulations soooo much. Praying for you guys!

K said...

Nice pictures!!
Such great news!

Secret D said...

Congratulations! Today is the first time that I have visited your blog and it is so good to hear that have a BFP.

Kate said...

Conrats!!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Both pictures are priceless! Congratulations!!!

anji said...

Prayin' lots and lots for you and your attachment :D

Kitty is cute by the way!