Sep 14, 2007

Welcome to the longest weekend in history

I should start by saying thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. They really mean so much to me.

The bleeding did stop. I am still crampy and scared. So I went in for the beta, but since its friday afternoon I have to wait until monday for my results. Now on sunday I have a repeat draw at a local hospital and I am going to try to pry todays results out of them. Funny how I went from blissfull to absolute psycho within 24 hours. Monday seems so far away right now.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I am just hoping and praying that it was just random bleeding. I had a lot of that while pregnant with P. There was never a reason and it was always terrifying. I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Sunny said...

I am hoping for good things on Monday. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that all is ok. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Carrie said...

What an awful long, difficult wait. Hope you can stay positive and hang on to the fact that these things can happen in any pregnancy without being the worst. It is hard though.

Courtney said...

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this new stress. Pry, pry, pry away until you get the answers you need and want.

Natalie said...

Ugh, Monday seems far even to me. Hang in there, I hope you get good news.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Just thinking about you and hoping you're making it through the weekend sane.

I'm sending good thoughts.