Nov 4, 2008

B takes over

Hi people, B here to blog for mommy tonight. I'm teething which means I have been alternating between crying my eyes out and flooding my diapers with poo all day. Right now she's sneaking a glass of wine and gathering her thoughts. I'm big now. 6 months on the 15th and 20lbs. I'm scooting and trying to crawl with all my might which makes mommy cheer and freak out all at the same time. She's working hard on keeping all important things out of my way and securing anything heavy. This is a good time to remind other mommies to make sure to secure bookshelves and tvs! We CAN tip them over and the results aren't good. I have other interest too. I like to stick everything in my mouth, pull hair, splash water, sticking my fingers in others eyes and noses, and tear paper to shreds. I'm sure this will be over soon and she'll be back to say hi. I should go, its time to eat. Mmmmmm boobies.

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

OH MY ...he is beautiful

Somewhat Ordinary said...

What a handsome fellow!

Kate said...

Hello, B! You are adorable!!

Erin said...

He is so very cute!!!

chicklet said...

Welcome back Fattypants, and the very very cute B:-)