Nov 16, 2008

Circle time


Well this is my first time taking part in
Mel's Show and Tell and at first I wasn't going to, but after seeing this on my fridge I just had to. My fridge is forever cluttered with various things but every once in a while something makes me pause. Over the years many messages have been scrawled across our fridge, some anouncing a baby, some accusing others of cutting the cheese, and of course praise for jobs well done. I know its not terribly exciting but it i one of my favorite things. So come on now, go visit mel and post something and go visit others.

12 comments:

angrycanrn.wordpress.com said...

I also love fridge magnets. I have owned many fun and inappropriate ones over the years....

If you *really* like to eat mud.... you should seek some help for that pika. LOL.

Delenn said...

Love those fridge funnies.

Cara said...

We haven't made it to the "create a sentece stage" yet. But, with a phonics addicted Kindergartener I know we are close!

Thanks for sharing.

JuliaS said...

LOL

I love that - I love fridge words!

I would be worried it was a commentary on my cooking though . . .

:0)

Kristin said...

Bwahahaha...I love it!

AnotherDreamer said...

I love it, I always enjoyed those magnets.

momofonefornow said...

Those are awesome! Welcome to show and tell!

Tara said...

I love fridge word magnets! Welcome to Show and Tell!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Welcome to Show & Tell. I think you'll find some better cuisine here.

..al said...

What a nice thing to do! Welcome to Show and Tell.

And that message on the refrigerator thing - it turns a house into a home!

..al said...

I heard paprika goes well with mud. What say?

Sam said...

I love those wordy fridge magnets!! My fridge is currently covered with all kinds of magnets but not the wordy ones because there's only me in the house (and I don't expect the cat to start leaving me messages either!!)