Apr 25, 2009

UPDATED!!! Anyone waiting for an update?

Well me too. The dr returned our call but I was napping with B and missed it. When I called back the medical receptionist said I would have to wait until this afternoon. I have been in a full blown panic since then. Anyone want to pace with me? I'll update as soon as I know something.

B IS OK. His blood panel (and they checked everything) came back ok, but he is anemic. Not good but not really bad either. Phew. Dr said it is most likely a sprain and to use motrin if needed and try to keep him off of it. Yeah that should be fun. I cannot say how relieved I am.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pacing with you. I so hope it turns out to be nothing. {{{}}}

AwkwardMoments said...

Yes, Pacing ...

Anonymous said...

Oh thank God! So happy!

Courtney said...

Yay! I was nervous reading your post and sincerely hoping that things turned out okay. So glad that everything looks good. Hope your little guy feels better in no time. :)

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Glad is wasn't anything serious, but when it is your child everything is serious.