Apr 11, 2009

Show and tell

**Cute baby pictures below**



Ready?




OK.








So Mr.Fatty got me a new toy and since it was nice the other day I thought we would go outside and grab a few shots. These were my favorites.
























I just can't believe its been almost a year. It seemed like the time to get him went so slow, and since he was born it has gone so fast. I just can't believe it. So what are you showing? Wanna see what others are showing???? Go see mel and join in on the fun.




Show and Tell

17 comments:

..al said...

Fantastic! There is so much curiosity on his face!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Time does fly doesn't it?

AwkwardMoments said...

That is a luscious baby!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

how beautiful! He is such a doll!

Delenn said...

I love that picture with the pine cone--look at those hands!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I love the chubby wrist.

Very cute, FP.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the set-up of the second one. And, of course, he's gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Precious!! I love the look on his face.

E. Phantzi said...

LOVE those cheeks! I guess our babies are almost the same age! (I'm also "project progeny", came over from show and tell :-))

Malky B. said...

What a cutie! My daughter loves pine cones too.

Erika said...

So precious! He's adorable.

Fat Chick said...

What wonderful photos!

Candice said...

So precious! Such a curious time.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Precious!!

Kristin said...

OMGosh...just adorable!

Courtney said...

Great pictures! Those cameras are addictive. I think my little one is starting to think it is some kind of extension to my face. :)

Kate said...

I love those cheeks!