Apr 27, 2009

I posted a while back how I missed spring and longed for it to arrive. It did come, although a bit late, with quite a bang around here. Everything seemed to open and just made me feel like we had infact come to the right decision. What decision you ask? Well I'm sure everyone remembers how I kept going back and forth on if we should ttc again or was our family complete. I fell into the complete category, my husband did not. Last week something changed. I'm not sure if it was that B started walking, or my ovaries kicked back into gear or I finally lost my mind....but we decided to stop preventing pregnancy. In June we will be moving to actively ttc again. I'm not sure how this go for us, but right now I'm just totally at peace with this decision.

In the mean time enjoy the tulips! I took this at the tulip farm and have a lot more I want to share with you guys.....maybe I'll get in for next weeks show and tell.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Good Luck! I am relieved to hear that B is good to go with the results from the labs

Courtney said...

So happy to hear that you feel completely at peace with your decision. Best of luck on your journey!

*This is a GREAT picture! Can't wait to see more. :)

Kate said...

Good luck!! :)