May 18, 2009

Happy birthday B!



Ha, right after I wrote the last post B fell and landed on his nose. It doesn't look that bad in the picture but now that its all scabby it looks so gross. And he also hit his head on the hotel coffee table. Birthdays can be a bit rough but it didn't seem to bother him one bit.








Since we were at the beach we had pumpkin cupcakes at the hotel. B thought this was okay, but was really more interested in what his brother was doing.




Ahhh, my two boys. Quite the age difference huh? Thank you secondary infertility. I appreciate it. Stupid ovaries. I've started to ignore people who ask me if B was an accident. This day we just relaxed and enjoyed our family time. I'm a bit behind on blogs...we are still unpacking because when you have an infant you have to take half the damn house anytime you go somewhere.

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

What a CUTIE!! Mine is sporting a black eye again. Would not sit down in the bathtub and busted his eyelid 40 mins ago.

Happy Birthday B! I think your boys are just perfect!

Courtney said...

Happy, happy birthday B! It looks like your boys are having a great time (I just love that picture of the two of them together). Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Happy Birthday, B!! You are cute with or without booboos on your nose!

Joy said...

How freakin' cute is he?!

People ask you if he was an ACCIDENT?



ay yi yi.
I don't know why I let people surprise me any more.

chicklet said...

Super cute photos, but I really like the last one - the perspective of the two of them, together. Very cool.