Sep 18, 2005

The gnome did it



Ahhhhhhhhh Sundays. Today we planted some trees and magnolia bushes in the front yard and I have to say it looks beautiful already. I can just imagin myself sitting out in the shade listening to the whirrrrr of the neighborhood lawnmowers. I could care less about mornings. I'm more of a late afternoon right before the sun goes down type of person. A few beers and a steak on the bbq and I'm good to go.

I am taking a huge leap of faith with my body. I'm going off all my meds. Mhm. I think its time to start letting it do what it should be doing. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and legs open and see what happens

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You keep those legs open, my dear! *LMAO* Seriously, good luck TTC again. My fingers are crossed for you. (But my legs are closed!)