Jul 16, 2007

Lucky

Thank you all for the well wishes. It dawned on me today that I don't have anything lucky. Some have lucky rings, socks, or animals and I've got....well a bunch of nada. Mr. fatty who does believe in luck took me to a stone cutter so I could rub his giant buddah until I find a source of luck on my own. So that leads me to ask...what makes something lucky?

Speaking of which Mr. Fatty has a good feeling about tomorrow too. So I just want to throw this prayer out to the gods of fertility whoever they might be..please let this be our time..please.

3 comments:

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I carry around a Hawaiian fertility goddess that a friend gave me earlier in the year and I will tell her you need her help!

Courtney said...

Can Cheese Nips be considered lucky???

:)

AwkwardMoments said...

blessings to you - farah