Jul 11, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

So I guess my post about leaving for my vacation never went threw huh?
Well lets sum up the last two weeks.


I got:

a great tan

mouse ears

scared shitless on countless rides

and of course my period on the 4th of July

Yeah I'm bummed my first IUI didn't work but what can I really do? My edd is tomorrow. I suppose I have some long touchy feely post in me somewhere but right now I'm just feeling a bit numb. I'm off to catch up on everyones blogs.

3 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a good time, all things considered.

AwkwardMoments said...

i live very close to some mouse ears! Glad you got a grat tan atleast.- Farah

Courtney said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation! I will be thinking about you tomorrow.