Jul 27, 2007

The one where hope takes a 500 lb shit on me

**I hate blogger so much right now I can't even verbalize it. I have been unable to comment or really sign in because the stupid pages keep refreshing. Also I lost my gmail password so if anyone has emailed me I'm not ignoring you on purpose, I'm just an idiot. **

OKAY, so here I sit, 10 dpo. My progesterone was lovely a lovely 30 @ 7dpo. I have not started spotting yet. My breast hurt, I feel like spewing at any moment, and I have been having a seriously sensitive nose. So I get up and poas this morning and I am greeted by the most negative test I have ever seen. Not even an evap. Shit. For some reason I thought this was it. Good egg, good timing, good count. What could go wrong right? I think I need some retail therapy.

8 comments:

Christy said...

I know how much that stinks. Hang in there though, it isn't over yet. Try to hold a good thought. How did the retail therapy go?

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh I love retail therapy!! I hate BFN's!!

Natalie said...

Ugh, that blows chunks. Not that I'd ever want to encourage hope as it's such a dangerous thing, but it might be early, so you might still see things turn. You also might not, so go out and shop to your heart's desire - you'll deserve it either way.

Courtney said...

Maybe it is just a 250 lb shit right now. Wait a few more days, because your symptoms are sounding good and then look for those lines. I will keep my fingers crossed!

Joy said...

I'm so sorry. :(
Buy something great.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm sorry, sweetie.

Esperanza said...

I am so sorry. Retail therapy is a great solution! Box of mint cookies...YUMMY!

Malky B. said...

Yeah. I'm right with you. This cycle looked so promising for me as well, I had major pregnancy symptoms as well. Can help thinking maybe something was trying to happen and then didn't. I was so upset when A/F came!