Aug 20, 2007

Have you seen this crazy lady?





My husband is somewhat freaked out by the accuracy of the hair and shovel. Mel did a great job on making our little clicker people and I must say we are one hot looking group of clickers. Almost sounds obsene. If you would like to know more about the clickers go here . I like to think of us as your friendly neighborhood stalkers. As I was clicking through some yesterday I realized I don't even know what many of the adoption terms mean. TWW and HSG and BFN I know by heart but I am embarassed to say I don't know what LID means. So today I'm off to the library to find a book that will help me out. I was suprised to see several bloggers I used to follow when they were ttc.

Really I wanted to encourage people to use the lost and found. You can follow the link on the sidebar. I've fallen in love with this site and let me tell you why. I really don't have the time to click through 800 million blogs a day and I love the fact that anouncements can be posted and off we go to give support. It is nearly impossible to keep up with everyone/thing so its a really handy tool.

Yes on to ovary news. I had a temp rise this morning so I am veeeeeeeeeeery tenatively anouncing that I ovulated. We will see tomorrow.

I must be bouncing off now. I need to capture pictures for this weeks favorite things.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Your clicker girl is cute! I'm glad to hear that you think that the big o has come and gone.

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are stunning!

AwkwardMoments said...

I Love what you have done to your hair!!! FAbulous .. SO Glam

*i will send up cheers for the veeeeeeeery tentively Ovulation announcement

Sunny said...

BEAUTIFUL!