Aug 17, 2007

Here are a few of my favorite things

It seems so easy to focus on the negative sometimes. So I decided to make up a list of my favorites for friday. Hey, what a nifty name, friday favorites.


First lets start off with the giant veggie pic I've been promising! For size comparison I have added an opk for reference

Now out of many things that make my garden wonderful I must say this geranium I picked up for a buck fifty because it was dying has turned into my favorite. See what some love and fertilizer can do.

Here I have made some biscuits to counter act all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym. Oh come on, you know you want one. They were fabulous dipped into my potato sausage soup. Oh yeah, its all going straight to the hips

Unless...here is my beloved yoga mat. I am suprised it doesn't have my ass print permanently imbedded in it yet. Its ugly, but comfy and I have yet to slip on it. Oh and notice the new bedding I bought when IUI #2 failed. I love it. Mmmmmmmmmm softness


So that is a few things in my life right now I am thankful for. Screw the messed up opks, I've got good veg and a soft bed!


So tell me, what are your favorites?

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

a hot warm brownie, cucumbers (also), watermelon, and my kitty cats

are a few!! great post for a friday!

BigP's Heather said...

Loving your bedding!!

And I so have flower envy! I kill everything - those are just gorgeous!

My fav...my dogs, husband, getting paid today!!!!, fresh fruit salad, sugar free jello, good music - but that is today...

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Fresh baked bread. Picking fruit (berries) on the farm. Freshly washed sheets. My planner!

Courtney said...

Those pictures are great and let us into your world a little bit.

My favorites: the husband, the dog, my nephew, the smell of rain, and a good blooper reel

Natalie said...

Chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. And tulips.

Thx for the little pickmeup:-)