Aug 20, 2007

I surrender


So the iui yesterday went perfectly. Great numbers and no pain. Last night I even had my ritual ovulistic crying jag. Seems like perfect timing no?

So this morning I get up use the bathroom and notice that the faucet of ewcm I've had is still there. Thats odd....so I check cp. Still so high I can barely reach it, but when I do that sucker is open enough to drive a small bus of japanese tourist through. Now in a full blown state of panic I run to get my themometer and see what the temp was for this morning. 97.3. SHIT. I'm now the proud owner of a badly timed IUI. I do not understand. My opk was the darkest I had ever seen.

I'm afraid this cycle has gone to shit. Its my fault because I decided to play with the soy isoflavones. Whatever. I'm chalking it up to experience and moving on.....does anyone know how long post washed semen last?

7 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

I don't know how long they last - but I hope that this cycle works itself out and we get the results we are hoping for!!

Anonymous said...

I would say 48 hours. You could still be fine.

AwkwardMoments said...

oh i am still going to hope for you

Courtney said...

Keeping the hope alive over here that this was perfectly timed, and that you are on your way to a bfp!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by. I'm hoping for you too!

anji said...

Think of it as they had a bit of a head-start :) Just watch it, this will be the month JUST BECAUSE you had that wacky ovulation :P

One View said...

Wishing you lots of luck for this cycle.. !!