Aug 11, 2007

Ready


I guess I should elaborate on my last post. I cannot say that I have given up ALL hope on iui. I always have a chance of winning the 140 million dollar lotto or getting hit by lightning too. It is possible. I'm just feeling the pressure of failure breathing down my neck. It was a good flip out to have because now I know I am ready to move forward if I need to. We'll see if we get lucky with the iuis (and I do believe it will take luck) but if we don't I'm okay with that. I say that now but I totally reserve the right to flip out when faced with another bfn.

Enough jibberish about my girly parts. Today was harvest day out in the garden and I hauled in the biggest zucchini ever. I will take pics tomorrow, but seriously I could use it as a lethal weapon. The asian pears and blackberries are so sweet right now I really can't keep myself out of them.

Oh, is anyone reading along with the barren bitches book tour? If you aren't I would encourage you to read along. The current tour can be found here . The book (Love and Other Impossible Pursuits) is really interesting because I feel really torn about the main character. I won't say more than that. But it is a really good read.

Also just a psa. If you need to find anything try checking the lost and found thingy in the sidebar over yonder. Its a good way to find someone, make an anouncement, or find bloggers who have been there, done that, and can lend some advice.

5 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

You don't have to have hope, I have hope for you. Send her over to my house, I'll let her crash on my couch and we'll have a pajama party. She'll love it!

AwkwardMoments said...

Good thing about hte internet - just like heather stated- We will hope for you!! *and on the lost and found clicky link on your website - can you send me instructions on how to do that PuLEASE i am technically challenged email Farahbeth at gmail dot com please oh please and thank you kindly

Christy said...

The nice thing about a good old fashioned flip out is that usually a little perspective shows up the next day. Glad you found some. And I'll hold some hope for you too. Sometimes it is far easier to hold it for others than it is to hold it for myself.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Thank you for the psa :-)

Flipouts are always worth it if they lead to a different place and it sounds like yours did.

Courtney said...

So happy to hear that you still have hope for yourself! No matter what happens, there are many others hoping for you. I can't wait to see the picture of your zucchini. :)