Aug 3, 2007

Smooches

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what does a girl on a break do?


She

*packs again.....mr fatty is taking me to california for the weekend!

*freaks out about flying

*decideds to take soy instead of clomid

*eats her own weight in frozen poptarts...strawberry

*schedules cd 11 wanding

*paints nails

*has a quick yet efficient panic attack about flying

*clips some flowers from the garden to bring in to share with you


My garden is doing very well this year. I am over run with giant zuchinni and veggies of the sort. My flowers are big and bright. Apparently I can grow everything except a human. Okay I'm going to finish packing. Have a good weekend everyone

6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

you have a great weekend too

Jackie said...

Hey, those flowers are totally gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Courtney said...

Your flowers are truly beautiful! I hope you live it up this weekend and enjoy the time away.

BigP's Heather said...

Have a super weekend!

I'm totally jealous of your green thumb - I can only grow weeds in my yard, everything else dies.

Anonymous said...

You flowers are beautiful! Have a great trip.

Joy said...

ha.. I can't grow anything INCLUDING a human.. I think you should send me flowers. ;)

Have a good time!