Aug 14, 2007

OR just call me stupid pants

First of all thanks for the positive comments. It goes to show that even after losing 90 lbs you have to keep up with maintaining your weight. Anyway went to the gym, feel sore blah blah blah.


OH YEAH DID I MENTION I MISSED MY DAMN SURGE. I checked last night and it was almost positive....really close. This morning still close but no cigar. Since the call in deadline for appointments is noon I figured no biggie. My surge will start some time tonight or tomorrow. Well just for giggles I poas when I got in from the gym. I have never seen such a negative opk in my life. Hm. Maybe I should go try one again.

Please hold....

Still negative. Like squinting to see the second line on an answer opk. Yeah, thats negative. Sooooooooooooooooooooo looks like I'm getting a break from the speculum this month after all. Of course we will have the obligatory sex, but I think I'll mix up a few drinks and not worry. No hip propping tonight!

7 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

Those surges are tricky.

Sunny said...

Stink! BUT how were the drinks!

AwkwardMoments said...

GRRRRR ... soory sorry - but glad the gym was fun and hope the drinks were flowing!!

Christy said...

Oh I hate missing the surge! So sorry it happened to you.

Natalie said...

Jesus, that's what I'm afraid of - I hate the "almost there's" cuz then what if it comes when I'm not POAS! Have a drink, enjoy the hubby:-)

Anonymous said...

OPK's suck.

Courtney said...

That is a real pisser! I am sorry that it seems that the OPK's have failed you this month. Pour yourself a drink and toast to a very successful cycle next month!