Oct 16, 2007

Aren't vaginas supposed to be personal?

Granted I've not always been kind to mine, but really this is getting rediculous. So far I've had 7 different drs up in there. No, not since starting treatment, thats since being pregnant. Tomorrow will be lucky number 8. I'm so over it I'm not even going to shave. You heard me, I'm going in stubble and all.

So lets recap what we do know so far. I've had spotting that just seems to come and go, the most recent episode was yesterday. My dr ran a crazy amount of test last week that are now starting to roll in and I seem to have an elevated wbc count. Also the ph of something was off. Not a UTI, not yeast. So tomorrow I go in for another spread so they can narrow down what kind of infection I have.

Also, tomorrow my doppler arrives! Nothing eases the mind of a spotter like a heartbeat.

I'll update tomorrow when dr. number 8 has her head out of my crotch.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, there's nothing like meeting someone for the first time and inviting them to peer between your legs. Ha!

Good luck with the appt. I hope they can figure out what's going on.

Yayyy!!!! Doppler!!!!! Sweet!!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

well, i hope they can leave your va-jay-jay alone very soon ....

Melissa said...

Now that just made me bust out laughing! Thanks for the humor and good lukc with the appt.

Melissa said...

I mean...luck...not lukc. ;)

Natalie said...

Ahhh the joys of many men in your cha cha - none of them doing anything fun.