Oct 28, 2007

wtf did I do

for the last week or so I have had a strict policy of not inspecting the toilet paper after using the bathroom. I have been feeling okay, happy, and even bought my first pair of maternity pants.

So last night while I was sleeping I was having really bad cramps. Woke up this morning to use the bathroom and looked down. Big mistake. I'm bleeding again, and this time its not just a bit of spotting, or some drops here and there. This is like my period. I listened to the heartbeat on the doppler and it is good so I'm not going to the ER tonight unless the bleeding gets heavier. I will wait until morning.

I'm really tired. This pregnancy has just worn me down. Why can't my body just do this right?

Will update after drs visit tomorrow.

****There are now clots and I'm heading to the ER. I can still hear a heart beat....I'm scared my body is killing my baby.********

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to hear a good report from the doc tomorrow!!

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you and your baby.

Mommy Someday said...

Oh my gosh!!! Fingers crossed and sending positive thoughts your way. I hope everything is okay!!

anji said...

Still praying for you! *big hugs*

niobe said...

Oh no. Hoping that everything is okay.

AwkwardMoments said...

oh goodness..saying a prayer for you

Rian said...

Praying and hoping for you and baby.

Kristen said...

I'm praying for you. I hope everything is okay. XOXO

Courtney said...

Hoping and wishing as hard as I can that things are okay for both you and baby. Please keep us updated...

Joy said...

praying for both of you..


Trish

Erin said...

Sending prayers to you all.

Nica said...

going through 9had the same scare last week). Hopefully, you went to the ER and they said everything is fine...