Jan 13, 2006

Just like mom


Today started out like any other day. Got up, made my son breakfast, we did our stretches and warmed up our brains and out the door we go. I should know by now that at least once a month he gets in trouble. Lately its been so quiet and his teacher is always saying how good he's been doing. Today as I'm getting out of the shower I here the oh so familiar voice of his principal saying we needed to come for a visit. Shit, there goes the good behavior. Hubby and I go right away and find out he punched someone. In all fairness the other kid did kick him, but I didn't let him use that as an excuse. So now he is home for a three day weekend grounded from tv, video games, and anything that might remotely bring him joy. The only problem is that is very VERY bad for me. Now I guess I get to spend my weekend being grounded too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats the problem with groundings, your being punished too :(

hope things are looking up again