Jan 1, 2006

Resolutions = Crap

Well it seems that some how fatty has made it thru another year. This year has been a nutty one for me but all in all I think it went okay. I've decided not to make any resolutions this year because basicly I think they are a bunch of crap. Of course I had made the resoutions to stop smoking and eat better for many years before I actually did, but the resolution actually had nothing to do with either one of them. Figuring out I smelled like actual shit made me want to stop smoking and finally seeing how big my ass was made me want to lose weight. So um no resolutions here.

Our new years was a rockin one indeed. We grabbed some of my neices and nephews and headed to a family new years bash at the bowling alley. Lights, music, and lots of beer, it was fantastic. My son beat us all and is still gloating about it. I say luck he says skill. I guess we'll find out when we have a rematch next week. We discovered bowling when I decided to make my son realize there is more to life than video games. I was amazed by the amount of family friendly activities there are around here when I actually looked. Now I just have to find something I can beat him at.

Tomorrow I need to go get new shorts before the man on the stairmaster behind my eliptical at the gym gets blinded by the whiteness of my butt as my shorts fall down around my ankles. Yes they really are that big now. This is the time of year where I can't even get a damn machine because everyone decideds to go get in shape for the new year. But they only come for two weeks so I know that if I ride it out pretty soon I will be able to climb, run, scratch, and sing along to my mp3 player in peace again. Boy that is a pretty picture isn't it? But honestly I usually go right when I get up. If your lucky I'll brush my hair before going in but even that is pushing it.

I hope everyone had a great new year!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Definitely agreed on the resolutions=crap bit. I've made a ton of them and never stuck with one, NEVER!
Anyway, Happy New Year!
Sending good thoughts, luck, good timing, and strong swimmers your way for 2006!
:)