Jan 16, 2006

Ow



Lately I have been pushing my workouts to the limit and I must admit I felt pretty damn good about it. Until today that is and I had to have my husband carry me to the bathroom. Let me rewind and go back a few days. My thighs had been bothering me a bit but I was still pushing forward and just going for the gold. Yesterday feeling a little inspired by a girl running I decided to jump on the trusty treadmill and run for 2 walk for 2. It felt fantastic at the time and I made it thru without too much struggle. Then on to the bike for 8 miles. Feeling like I accomplished something I went home and showered my sweat plastered hair and settled in for a relaxing night. Two hours later there was a little pain, which is normal right? This morning my usual race to go pee was thwarted by the fact that it took me forever to go 15 feet. Now I cannot even walk because my thighs 1) won't cooperate 2) it hurts like hell. So am I giving up? Hell no. I took today off to heal but tomorrow I will be back at it. Although I think I may go for the run for one walk for one program....

3 comments:

Jelene said...

holie crap, your blog is freakin' hilarious!!! i saw it linked on lollie gagging and the title "fatty pants" make me click on it. i'm glad i did!!

i'll be back!
*i'll link you on my blog too.

mine's kinda boring compared to yours, but if you want to check it out it's:
http://www.jelene.com/brainfizz.html

Anonymous said...

oh wow, I got a mention - thank you :)

whoo hoo your going to stick at it, that's brilliant, How is it going?

My legs hurt so bad today, not sure why but I like to think it's because I am working them damn hard!

Ghone said...

Don't try to do too much too soon!
Build up slowly and you'll get there.
Keep up the good work,
Ghone.