Jan 3, 2006

Yeah...


I miss my husband. No, I didn't finally bury him somewhere or force him to go into shock by taking away his tools or remote. He just returned to work today. I had almost 2 weeks with my husband and son home and today it all ended. My hubby works swing shift so in the evenings after my son goes to bed I do, well this, and anything else I can find to keep myself busy. Its a schedule that works for him but it is really lonely at times. Speaking of his tools he still hasn't fixed the damn dryer. This weekend we are going to home depot and I am getting one. Right now I'd settle for a hair dryer on a stick but this has got to end. He took it apart yet again the other day. Then called friends over for a meeting of the minds until after hours of prodding and banging and beer drinking they finally declared that it was indeed broken. Well no shit. While they were in there pondering the wonders of the universe I came across something so horrible. I was walking across my kitchen floor when it happened. Squeek. Crap. I moved quickly hoping none of them heard it because we all know the squeak in the bathroom floor was quickly fixed by ripping up the entire floor and spending almost 2 weeks to fix it. Lets just hope no one steps in that spot ever again.

Fitness wise I feel like I'm doing good. I think I've lost a few but I want to wait to make sure it wasn't just a planetary fluctuation or anything. I'm the smallest I ever remember being. I recently tried pilates and almost died, but I loved it so I am going back again. I'm also trying not to focus too much on my upcoming pms or the fact that my knee is starting to hurt during running and squats. Pms I can handle but I'm a serious wus at injuries. I know it can get worse so I'm going to call and make an appointment like a good little fatty.

3 comments:

Ally said...

Hello!! Michele sent me.

(I had to sign in with my old blogger acct but I don't use it anymore. Now it's www.ajuchem.com) :)

Erin said...

It must feel so incredible and you must be so proud that you have conquered your weight. That is awesome!
I know what you mean about missing your husband. Mine works the 3-11 shift and I really only see him on weekends. Sucks being married via phone.

Erin said...

Any ideas on how to put a ticker in my blog? I have the ticker just don't know where to put the code. I'm a computer idiot!