Mar 8, 2006

Enlightenment


Today is being brought to you by the number 12. Why you ask? It's not because thats the size jeans I wear now, or anything like that. Its because I have a hatred for the number 12 that runs so deep I dream about it. I am obsessive about my ovaries now and so I chart my temps every damn day of my life. Fun stuff. I know, get to the point. Well 12 days after ovulation I can tell you if we are pregnant or not. You know why? My temps like to do what I call the drop of death. I think it would be funny if it didn't piss me off so much. The herbs seem to be working well because it appears that for once in my life I am actually having a 28 day cycle. Blah.

So last night after looking over my chart I drifted off into what I assumed was going to be a blissful sleep. HA! My dream started out so beautiful. It was summer and I was running outside and I started going up this hill. I could feel the warm air and see all the flowers blooming. I noticed a dark cloud coming at me and so I tried to switch my path, but could only run forward. The clouds got closer and the back corner of it was totally black and detailed. It was a babys face. When it got right above me I heard the crack on the ground before I realized what was happening. I felt the electricity from the lightning surge thru my body. The jolt was so fierce it picked me up and thru me onto the road where a truck with a big red 12 was charging right at me. I don't know if I was hit by the truck because thats where I woke up. But yeah I hate 12s.

1 comment:

Allan said...

Let me get this straight. Your aversion to the number 12, now that you are a size 12 is not coincidental. You have not manifested the fear of going over the size 12 plateau into a fear of the number ? Somewhere in the Northwest a therapist awaits your extra cash for a session. Lets get you to a fear of the number 8 !! Get it, wink wink.. Keep up the great work and I am rooting for a baby with 10 fingers and toes, not 12 !!!