Mar 12, 2006

The wind down



I'm at a funny spot right now. And no, I don't mean a comedy club. Although that would be nice right now. I am getting dangerously close to my goal. Less than 20lbs away, which makes me wonder if I have set my goal to high. Should I set it to 145? I think I should wait until I get there and see what happnens. Maybe when I hit 150 I should burn my scale and bury the ashes with the ashes of my fat clothes. Or blowing it up would be quite nice. But truth be told I know myself, and that scale will sit in its spot waiting to be called into action.

Last night my husband and I went out to a fabulous dinner at one of the most romantic spots I know. We dined on indian food and way to much wine. I ate without guilt and enjoyed my dinner and wasn't so preoccupied with the food that I actually had a conversation with my other half. Thats why I love this place. Its not somewhere you take kids, and its small and intimate. As we were talking I asked him how he felt the day I came clean with him. You know, the day I sat him down and said, "honey, you married a fatass. I really weight 240 lbs". He was shocked, not that I weighed that much, but that I had finally said it out loud. See we women think we are smart by lying about our weight, but can I tell you something? Men aren't stupid, they know how much we weigh, they just play along so they don't lose boob privledges. There is a freedom in not hiding anything. But I'm getting off the subject. I'm in a good spot body image wise right now. So lets do a round up huh? Haven't done one since October I think....

So far -72lbs

Measurements
Neck then-16 now-13.5 so that is -2.5 in
Boobs then-51 now-39.75 so thats -11.25 in
Waist then-48 now-37 so thats -11in
Hips then-48.5 now-38.5 so thats -10in
Thigh then-26 now-20 so thats -6in
===========
Total -40.75 inches

Thats a big change when you consider it has happened in under a year. For me I know I started this so I could have a child, but even if I don't get to have another baby I am so glad I did this.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Congrats on your weight loss. Did you really burn your old clothes? Did you burn them when you slimmed out of them?

FattyPants said...

Yep we burned every last one of them. It was great