Jul 16, 2005

I have dirt in my nether regions



I love yardwork. I'm sick that way. I have four different kinds of hoes, three shovels and a wide assortment of little digger thingies. Since it was nice today we decided to really get some stuff done. You want to know what we discovered in the far corner of our yard? A mouse. Not just and ordinary mouse. This one looked like it had been on steroids since clinton was president. And when I screamed it just stopped and stared. Then my husband cut it in half with a shovel(eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww). Besides that I was happy to see my yellow tomato plants are doing great and my lettuce looks soooo good. I can't wait to eat them.

Speaking of eating (ahem) I am going to go to a ww meeting on monday. See what its all about. I don't know if its all about points or whatever but I am willing to find out. Why the sudden urge to really get this going? I seen my reflection. In a store window. I know what I really look like to other people now. WIDE. Not ugly or skanky. Just wide and plentiful. I just can use some support maybe. I'm a little weirded out about weighing in in front of people too. I know its a "supportive" environment, but still the urge to laugh at the scale moaning when I jump on it would be hard. But I can't knock myself, I lost 20 on my own. Now I think I'll go eat.

No comments: