Jul 28, 2005

Jesus H Christ its HOT


Okay okay I know its summer, its supposed to be hot. But the last few days have really been making me irritable. And I'm from arizona! GEezadlkfjoladfvahdsfaklfjdl;akjd'fklajdsfasdfka'fjvklajsfdgklfjds......
Okay so I'm sweating in my chair and its making little creepy fart type noises every time I move. Its quite entertaining actually. Why don't I just turn on the air conditioning you ask? I dunno. I will. When I leave for the gym. I am using it as my motivation. No cool air until I go bust a move. And hahahahahaha at the site of two people having sex on a hot day. Caught a glimpse in the mirror and lets be honest folks. It was NOT pretty. Um the meal I had today at lunch probably totalled about 20 points. But it was worth it, I love vietnamese food. And it doesn't really matter since I've only been eating about once a day anyway. Or does it. I'm making excuses and I know it. FINE I'll get that stupid weight watchers calculator back out tomorrow.

I finally got to catch up on some of my blog reading today. I'm jealous of the progress some of you are making. But uh yeah. Okay. MY DAY WILL COME! (knocks on wood). The metformin seems pleasant today. No sounds of thunder coming from my innards so maybe its over. And I feel better today. Like I can get shit done or something. I'll be back after the gym cause 5 more minutes in here will make me melt.


****Okay its later um around 9 I think. I went to the gym and got all sweaty. And then I went and bought candy. And I'm making macaroni tonight. Ugh. Anyway as I read and read the billions of articles out there about pcos I'm seeing a disturbing trend. Low carb diets. I shiver at the thought. See I'm a pasta and bread girl. But is that the problem? I eat rice, a LOT of rice. I don't know if I can give it up, and if rice makes us fat why are asians so skinny. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I am asking for anyones feedback. I feel I should give it a shot. My mom is diabetic too so yeah I know I should. But no more bread :(. How will a girl manage?

I see a lot of people get relief from a lot of their symptoms that way. Maybe I should give it a go. I heard it makes your breath stinky thou. Blah, what am I saying. I'm going to do it. But if I start to stink I will drop it SO fast.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad I helped motivate you today! And I'm happy to hear that the Met isn't making things unpleasant for you today. Unfortunately, after almost a year (ok... I admit, only off and on), I still have frequent potty visits.

Don't let anyone make you believe that you have to give up bread! Fight the low-carb Nazis! I refuse to cut out carbs. I just try to eat better ones, like whole grains and more fruit and veggies. A lot of ladies on Soul Cysters are on the IR Diet. I don't know a whole lot about it, but this is what I've picked up. You try to eat 30g or less of carbs every 2 hours, and you always balance carbs with protein. They say it is much better than low carbing because you can have whatever you want, just watch portion sizes.

You said you checked out SC. Did you join? If not, you really really should! So many supportive groups... My username is BlueAngel22. Look me up! :)

Arc said...

I have to say, every time I visit here you do make me laugh!

And your titles....LMAO I thought the same as Janet...Jesus H Christ is HOT!

sweetisu said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. The complete black background on the front page and then the white background on the comment section makes my eyes HURT!

Is Jesus' m.i. H? Hmm.

The rice.. well. I don't think it's just the rice or carb. It's probably partly genetic, partly complete diet/meal habits, frequency/quantify of eating and metabolism that determines how big or small a person is.