Jul 21, 2005

ONE MORE DAY till the weekend!

Okay so I'm upset that my unky mood is gone. Did this happen to anyone else? It seems to have disappeared over night. I should just find a new mood thingy, but I liked unky. Anyway. Picked up my metformin today and will start taking it tonight. I decided to take it whenI could stay at home for a few hours cause I heard it can have some quite unpleasant ummm bowel effects. I think things like that are best when I am at home. I had a really good workout today. I ran like the wind for like 60 seconds. Actually I did intervals on the tredmill, one minute full blown run, two speed walking. Then some rowing and some eliptical. No weights today I'm still to sore from attempting pull ups yesterday. Next time I even think about it I hope someone slaps me.

Besides that I'm just kind of blah. I need to finish cleaning but the motivation is just not there. I don't know how our floors get so dirty every day. Seems like I sweep up a bucket of crap each day. And I need to dust. OH the JOY. I just kind of feel like staring at the wall for a bit. Maybe staring at the tv, and then staring at the wall again. I do not feel like mopping or dusting. Actually I would like to be sipping colodas in tahiti right now.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the Metformin! I hate taking that stuff, but I know it's helping me out. Plus, if you're like me, you won't feel like eating much for a few days while your body adjusts.

Sistinas said...

I think Unky is changing servers again. Give it a couple of days...I'm pretty sure it will come back up.
Great blog BTW! =0)

Allan said...

Quite possibly the funniest writing I have read in a while. My face hurts from giggling softly here at 4:45 AM. Seriously, go to Target and get a 3-4 hour MPS holder. Need to be able to upload 100 songs. In a throwaway world, thats alot. Then go online to Limewire.com. Get a free account and download the songs you want. (Sharing the music is free !!) Put in your favorite 100, takes an hour tops once you get the hang of it. Cost at Target is under 60 bucks. Online is free. Send some money to the welfare chick. I'll be back to lurk ASAP

Allan said...

Not MPS, mp3.. Sory it is early

Tracy S said...

lmao I know the feeling ..Having a Cabana boy wait on me hand and foot ..Oh wait ...back to reality ..lol My unky mood dissappeared earlier too but it came back .I have a plethera of housework to do too but am just not motivated to do so at the moment ..lol I do not know what Metformin is but good luck with that . Here via Michele's :)