Jul 29, 2005

The title that never came to me

Okay so I am a little paranoid about posting pictures on the net. Heres my first step. Get it, feet....step. Okay um this is one of our pictures from the beach. Can you tell my husband is a little more tan then me? Actually I keep forgetting that we are a biracial couple until people point it out. He's asian and Im white. The only people that seem to point it out are asian women who wonder why he is with a fat lady. My ankles look thin in that picture. His feet look all monstorously distorted though.

My ovaries and the rest of my body seem to be getting along today. My brain and my stomach have decided against going bread free. I just need it. I guess I'll do it the hard way (big eyeroll) and just eat right and exercise. 80 minutes of exercise my ass! Haha I pounded my fist at that. Does sex count as cardio? Because it should, especially in the summer. I should ask someone about that. Or maybe I should just hop everywhere. Hmmmmmmmm the options are just infinite. I could just go to the park and play. Now that sounds tempting. Except the fact that its dark. I suppose running from a mugger would count as cardio. Maybe I'd get bonus points for crapping my pants too. Yeah I think I'll just go swim tomorrow.

An amazing thing happened today. I was in walgreens waiting for my pictures to be developed and I was just wondering up and down the aisles. I didn't think about or pick up any kind of stick to pee on. No ovulation kits, no pregnancy test. And it felt good. I am really not AS obsessed as I have been. I just um kind of think it will happen. And if it doesn't we will pursue it in about a year. Thats how long we would need to save up for more expensive stuff like ivf or whatever.

Something in my house stinks. Really BAD. And I have cleand and cleaned and cleaned. I think its something under the house. Something that is dead maybe cause it is awful. Now the hard part is talking my husband into going under there. He can be a wus sometimes. But he always kills spiders for me so it evens out. I love that man probably more than he knows.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

*LOL* You've really got me cracking up. I guess running from a mugger would burn quite a few calories! And good passionate sex definitely counts. Nothing makes my thighs feel the burn more than... well, you know. :)

It's funny that you are talking about posting pictures. For the longest time, I've been posting pics without my head. I finally decided that I might as well post the whole picture. Now if I could just find a recent one to post... I don't have many, because I hate seeing pictures of myself. I just don't have them taken anymore.