Jul 9, 2005

Poor bastard chicken


Okay so I have to say that I knew I was going to make a pig out of myself today I just wasn't aware of how piggish I would be. I got up today and went to the gym and when I got home we decided to go to lunch. We went to JinWah and I ordered the totally yummy crispy chicken (their lemon pepper sauce is amazing), and my husband had the veal and some onchoy. I almost finished the half a chicken. No I'm not kidding. I was three peices shy of finishing it. Then if that wasn't bad enough I ate a brownie the size of my head. So basicly I consumed about 4651654165431654684896 calories today! Yay me! I wonder why I'm fat. Haha. I don't have to turn to some crazy only eat meat or cabbage diet or some fat guy writing books to tell me why I weigh so much. I seen the reason today, and then I ate it.
I'm just totally stuck on my uterus right now. I won't test until wednesday or thursday, the hard part is just making it till then. I think I will go eat some more and watch tv.

No comments: