Jul 27, 2005

Moooooooooooooooooody


God it sucks to be back. I was suprisingly wisked off to the coast for the weekend and had a fabulous time. Oh it felt good to get away. You want to know what felt even better? Leaving my diet in the city. And I suprised my self by not gorging. I just kind of ate what everyone else was having. Including some smores at the campfire. But its all a memory now. It was a nice suprise. Now I just have to finish making plans for our august vacation. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm vacation.

So for those of you with inquisitive minds this is cycle day 4. Which means I have the poos from the metformin and serious mood swings from the clomid. Yes thats right, my husband is a lucky lucky man. I'll be back later, I feel the need to go beach myself for a bit.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi dear! Sorry to hear that the Met isn't treating you well. I hope your potty problems go away soon!