Dec 16, 2005

Confessions



Okay okay I have read the blogs of the dieters who weigh out every ounce of lettuce, and I belong to a message board group who is supposed to be supportive and understanding but theres a few things I feel I should say. I don't weigh shit. I don't eat rabbit food and I don't particularly care for frozen food. If you do thats okay but really don't put me down because I prefer real food that actually has a taste. You want to know what I'm doing right now? Eating chocolate. Oh yeah I do that, and I'm still getting smaller. Its just a matter of eating less and moving more. Yeah yeah low carb this and vinegar swallowing that. I stopped dieting and obsessing and well I stopped gaining weight too.

I feel a tad better. I know waiting for a baby is hard and I will take a lot of flack for this but if you are morbidly obese you have no right going on fertility drugs. Oh yeah I can hear my email box filling up now. How can you expect your body to preform a miracle when its running off of lard.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

One thing that can be said about you is you speak your mind. I think that is great! I too am on the verge of Morbid and have lost 20lbs sofar. I refuse to put not body or a baby through all that craziness with all the extra weight. That is one of the biggest reason I started this weightloss plan. One good thing about weightloss, it releases estrogen stored in your fat cells and may make it easier to conceive. Hats off to you for being a stand up gal!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you don't mince your words girl! I love it

Enjoy that chocolate, enjoy eating like a normal person, enjoy weighing nothing...i love your attitude

I am on the whole anti diet geneen roth bandwagon right now...do you know any message boards that support people who are fed up with dieting crap?

Have a brilliant xmas!

Allan said...

With bloggers like you, I can safely say anything I want and nobody will get mad. Thanks for that. Great writing, and very accurate. I think I would get my ass kicked for that though...