Dec 7, 2005


Well well well I made it thru another wednesday. Suprised? Me too. If I haven't explained the wednesday crappy phenomenon please let me do so. And if I spelled that wrong, I'm not suprised about that either. Every wed. everyone likes to throw heaps of crap to do at me. Its a conspiracy really. The phone starts ringing at 7 and doesn't stop until after 11. The school is even in on as today my son brought home a reading log, homework, posters, reportcard, news bulletin and a multitude of stuff I will admit I haven't read yet. Bills get paid on wed which means trips to post office, bank, and the grocery store. My husband likes to have a crisis on wed well because it sends me in to a frantic freak out that he somehow finds attractive. His crisis today? An inch long nose hair. No I'm not kidding and yes we finally got it out. Today I turned the ringer off on the phone after we got back from the library and decided my son and I would go have dinner out to kind of chill. Dinner was fabulous and I came back to 12 missed calls. 12. I still haven't listened to the messages and I'm really tempted to just delete them. I did however get the dishes done, fill out part of the reading log, eat half a chocolate bar, and put deoderant on. For me thats pretty damn good.

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

WOW! I'm exhausted just hearing about missing 12 phone messages..forget about the rest of your day!!! (lol) I'm here from Michele today, and glad I am!

Star said...

Good for you! I am apparently on the other side of the Wednesday Karma as it is my day off from work. I am here from Michele. I was reading the post about your sister. I am estranged from my sister, by choice, and have not spoken to her in years. Lately her name keeps coming up. I hope that doesn't mean she will pop up as well.