Dec 22, 2005

Your so vain



This madness known as christmas is starting to frazzle me a bit. So far today I have ruined one gift, burnt two batches of cookies, gave nuts to someone whos allergic, stepped on my sons foot, and forgotten to shower. But my day is great. Why? Cause I have my stereo going in the kitchen, fattening stuff going in the oven, and this is the last of my stuff to do before C day.

I ahem uh am going lingerie shopping tomorrow so wish me god speed and such. I know what things he likes; lace, nipples blaring, easy to tear off, and hopefully crotchless. My only concern is that its not something that requires more than 3 steps to get it on and or won't need more than one person to help me get out of it. I'm amazed that I can walk into victorias secret or fredericks and just pick stuff off the shelf so its time to quit being timid and take the dive.

This holiday looks good for us. We set spending limits on gifts and then turn around and broke them. I don't think any of us really expected to stick to them. My son made out the best of course. I'm not even a kid and I'm jealous of the stuff he got. As for me they have yet to do that shopping and plan on going tomorrow after temple. Shit I almost forgot I have to prepare all the fruit. My son is always amazed by the silence of the hallways and the brightness of the orange robes. The monks at the temple we go to are kind and absolutely love it when my son comes to visit. Woah I got sidetracked...

I am putting this here so that if my husband breaks his promise I can show it to him. He has PROMISED to either fix the dryer or replace it by January 3rd. If he does not I'm hijacking his golf clubs. Why do I have the feeling that pretty soon there will be a set of clubs sitting next to my desk?

Crap I smell something burning. Merry christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the Mr. Hanky, the Christmas Poo, picture!!! LOL!!
Merry Christmas!